Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing 11

Well I added some of the books I have read to my blog. I could have added children's books all day. The adult books are a little lacking. I just don't have time to read for myself! This would be great to use for those kids who just haven't found that right book. They could read the discussions/forums on certain books and see what other people have said about them. Sometimes they don't want my opinion because they think I am supposed to tell them the book is great. Now they could get opinions from others and maybe even other students too.

1 comment:

MomOf2 said...

Thanks for the great idea of adding some of the books from LibraryThing to our blogs. I hadn't thought of that. I "stole" your idea and added a few to mine. If you haven't read Scaredy Squirrel I recommend it--the kids loved it and were begging me to buy the beach version. They didn't understand why I couldn't just go to the store and get it. Unfortunately, it wasn't out before school let out for the summer. I promised them I would have it when we came back!!