Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 8

Okay I have to be honest...I was very confused on how to set up my Google Reader. I watched the video, the tutorial, read Newbie's Guide, and even took the tour on the website but I was still confused. I was making more out of it than it turned out to be, thanks Cheri! Once I was finally able to do it while hearing it, I am a tactile learner, it was much better. I really like it. I lose interest in websites. This is going to make "surfing" the web much better. One of the sites I marked was to a children's book review. This will save time for me, the teacher and student when I am asked for a recommendation on a book. Another one I saved was a comic strip about libraries. I could use one of these as openers in a staff development. Besides who wouldn't like a daily laugh?!

No comments: