Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing 9

I wish this thing was switched with 8. I probably would not have cried as much if I had had this information first! I found most of these to be fairly easy. I am usually pretty vague in my searches and Google Search Blog still made it easy to find most of what I was looking for. I really liked the Topix search. So much of what I teach has to do with topics that this seemed the easiest for my students to use. Technorait was nice but just too much on the page. As I have said before, I lose interest in sites fast if there is too much on them and I feel my students would do the same. I really liked reading the blogs on Suprglu. I had to make myself stop at 2 this morning. I have one question...how do blogs get nominated for the Edublogs? I tried to find the answer on the site but just couldn't. Some were interesting but some I questioned as to how they got nominated.

No comments: